“Purveyors of fine period wear. Have a cycle in style with our beautiful eco sanitary pads. Made in the UK. The Bloom & Nora mission is to help you have a cycle without harmful substances too! All our products are made in the UK and Oekotex Certified. Which means no nasty chemicals at all in the production process, or next to your skin. That’s positively period!”
From the makes of Tots Bots nappies, here are Bloom and Nora Reusable Sanitary Pads. In 2000 Fiona, the creator of Tots Bots was inspired to make reusable nappies for her daughter. 15 years later her daughter inspired her again to make reusable sanitary pads.
We are delighted to tell you that we have got a set of Bloom pads and a set of Nora pads to give away, there will be two winners, winning one set each! We might just throw in some Go Real googies too!
Prize number one:
We have a set of four “Bloom” pads and a pink wet bag to give away. These have a lovely soft fleecy top and a liquid proof PUL back.
***To enter simply comment on this blog post and tell us why you want to make the switch to to cloth pads, or why you love using cloth pads!***
Prize number two:
We have a set of four “Nora” pads and a blue wet wag to give away! these have a stay dry, stain resistant top, perfect for those who do sports and those who need a little protection for mild incontinence.
***To enter, click here***
If your undecided if Cloth Pads are for you, read why our friend Lucy at The Pie Patch loves them so much here!
- There will be two winners only. One winner will win the Bloom set and one winner will win the Nora set. Go Real’s decision is final.
- To be in with a chance of winning both sets you must comment on this blog post AND enter the Rafflecopter.
- The winner of the Bloom pads will be picked at random from the comments on this blog post.
- The winner of the Nora pads will be picked at random by Rafflecopter.
- The winners will be announced on our Facebook page, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner is picked.
- This give away is in no was associated with Facebook or WordPress.
- This give away is open to UK entries ONLY!
- This will close for entries on Thursday 8th December.